Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Interim Excess Rent Complaint Form

  1. In lieu of filing a civil action, a Tenant may file an administrative complaint. A Landlord who demands, accepts, receives or retains any payment of Rent in excess of the Maximum Allowable Rent shall be liable for damages in the amount by which the payment or payments demanded, accepted, received, or retains exceeds the Maximum Allowable Rent (RMC 11.100.100(b)(1-2)).

  2. Attach electronic copies, as available, of your lease or rental agreement, notices of rent increases, canceled checks, rent receipts, building inspection reports, or other evidence to support your claim for overcharges.

  3. Attach additional documentation as needed.

  4. Attach additional documentation as needed.

  5. Attach additional documentation as needed.

  6. Certification of Correctness of Information*

    Under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California, I hereby certify that the foregoing information and that contained in any attached sheets is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

  7. Signature Verification*

  8. Form Resubmission?

  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.